The perfect 18th birthday gift for the music mad teenager coming of age - a personalised music gig poster featuring them!
Perfect for anyone born in 1998. In conjunction with my own gig loving teen to ensure authenticity and non-embarrassing wording (!), this design would look great in the bedroom. Just don't let them be fooled into believing it really is going to happen...
To make it perfect for an 18th birthday, the print includes the strapline "In its remarkable 18th year"
There are loads of opportunities for personalisation.
1. Choose the name of the promoter eg "Zombie Events Ltd presents"
2. Your chosen name for the venue - this will appear under "In its remarkable 18th year", in the review box on the left and also in the facebook and twitter links at the bottom of the poster.
3. The date of the gig - this will appear under the venue (I suggest you warn all the neighbours)
4. The headlining act - your teen's favourite band. You might even want to incorporate the recipient's name in here such as "Rob & His Mates"
5. The three supporting acts - choose a selection of their other bands. Or maybe include the names of the recipient's friends as if they are realising their dream of fame!
6. Alternative venues for where the lineup is moving to. If you don't specify any then we will include some suitable ones and date them around the time you have chosen for the gig
There are four grunge colour schemes to choose from: mauve, red and orange, chocolate and grey and brown and red.
Your teen will love to hang this poster in their bedroom and you will dread the idea of the gig coming true! It's actually a great idea for boys of all ages, brothers, sons, boyfriends and husbands.
NOTE: A proof will be provided to ensure everything is perfect prior to dispatch. You will need to check your emails for a notification regarding this.
Our prints are printed on premium 230gsm matte art paper with high quality inks.
We will email a proof of your artwork.
Unframed 21 cm x 29.7 cm (A4) or 42 x 29.7 cm (A3)