Your Man In Power Personalised Print
As the ultimate Christmas gift…Shall we (just for one day) put a man where they think they are?... IN POWER?!
Here is what you can personalise with some ideas to get the most out of your print:
1. Your man's name will appear at the top in "we set out leader [name's] new policies".
2. Choose where Parliament will be moved to (maybe where he lives or his favourite football club or pub!)
3. He has declared the creation of a new Bank Holiday so please tell us what that will celebrate. For instance if he is obsessed with Wikipedia it could be "Browse Wikipedia Day" and then tell us the date of the Bank Holiday
4. Give us a few sentences about what is special about him which will go under the section "analysis of popularity" and don't forget to include his most important asset - you! Have a look at our example image for ideas.
5. Finally give us 3 things he would like to introduce as new policies and 3 things he would declare war against!
If my brother is anything to go by, this poster would give him the power he craves!
This is a witty and funny way to record all the quirkiness and things which you love about him and give him the spirit of a megalomaniac into the bargain.
There are four stylish colour schemes to choose from: pink and mustard, chocolate and blue, blue and red or mauve and green.
NOTE: A proof will be provided to ensure everything is perfect prior to dispatch. You will need to check your emails for a notification regarding this.
Our prints are printed on premium 230gsm matte art paper with high quality inks.
unframed 21 cm x 29.7 cm (A4) or 42 x 29.7 cm (A3)
We Also Recommend